The terms & conditions shall apply to all sales of goods by Delta Cleaning Supplies Ltd (hereinafter known as the Company) to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and warranties, whatever, and the Company shall not be bound by any representation, guarantee or warranty made by its employees, agents or representatives. Any variations to these terms and conditions shall not be applicable unless agreed in writing by Delta Cleaning Supplies Ltd
2. In all respects related to this website English Law will apply.
3. The Company shall not be held liable for any inability to comply with its obligations to orders placed due to any cause whatsoever beyond its reasonable control. These include (but not limited hereto) war, riot, strike or lock out, act of God, storm, fire, earthquake, explosion, flood, confiscation, action of any government or government agency or shortage of goods and time for delivery shall be extended by a period corresponding to the period of such inability provided always that either the Company or the Buyer may give notice in writing to the other cancelling deliveries which should have been made during a period of unforeseen circumstances in the event of such period extending beyond 60 consecutive days.
4. Prices shown are to the best of the companies knowledge correct. However the company reserves the right to amend prices at any time without prior notice. Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
5. Delivery dates when given are estimates only and will be met to the best of the companies ability. Any failure to deliver on a specified date cannot be held against them. Each delivery of goods related to an order shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract to which these terms and conditions shall, so far as possible, apply and failure to make any delivery shall not terminate the order as to future deliveries.
6. Title to the goods shall not pass until payment in full is made to the Company.
7. No claim for damage to or loss of the goods or part thereof in transit will be considered by the Company unless the Buyer:
a) provides separate written notice to the carrier concerned, if any, and to the Company of any damage or shortage within 3 days of delivery of the goods or, in the event of loss of the goods, within 7 days of the notified date of arrival of the consignment.
b) submits a detailed claim in writing to the Company within 3 days of the notice given under (a) above: and
c) endorsed, where applicable, on the carriers receipt or docket that the goods had been examined without examination.
8. Free delivery applies only to orders of £100 or more including VAT. Orders below this amount will attract an £8.50 plus VAT charge. Deliveries are to UK mainland only. Any deliveries requiring overnight or other special terms will be charged for.
9. Payment shall be made online or via account by Visa, Mastercard, Solo or Switch/Maestro cards prior to despatch of goods. Pro forma invoices can be sent so that Cheque payment may be made prior to despatch of goods. Account customers with previously approved details can order using invoice payment. Goods will be dispatched immediately with payment to the company due within 30 days. The Company reserve the right to charge interest on any balances outstanding after the 30 day term at a rate of 4% per month from the date by which the payment should have been made until day of payment Provided Always that the payment of such interest shall be in addition to all other rights of the Company.
10. Without prejudice to their rights to damages the Company may terminate the contract by notice in writing if the Buyer fails to take any delivery of goods when due or makes default in any payment when due.
11. If the buyer shall commit any act of bankruptcy or being a Limited Company if any Resolution or Petition to wind up such Companies business shall be passed or presented or a Receiver be appointed of its undertaking property or assets or any part thereof or if the Buyer, whether an individual or a Company, shall have any execution or distress levied upon any of his or its goods or property the Company shall have the right to determine any contract then subsisting, without prejudice to any claim or right the Company might otherwise make or exercise.
12. The Company does not warrant, guarantee or hold out that the goods are of merchantable quality or fit for any purpose, whether such purpose is known to the Company or not and in the event of the Buyer receiving defective goods they must immediately notify the Company of the this and if asked return the goods to the Company for return to the Manufacturer. The Company will obtain where possible the benefit of any guarantee given by the manufacturer and its liability to the buyer shall be limited to any sum received by it there under. In no event shall the Company be liable for consequential loss, if any, suffered by the buyer.
13. All prices shown on this website are exclusive of VAT and the buyer shall pay to the Company a sum equal to such tax in addition to and at the same time at the prices so specified.
14. Every care has been taken in the compilation of this website but the company accepts no responsibility for and errors or omissions.
We aim to deliver goods within 3 working days from ordering. If goods are out of stock we will send your order as soon as goods are available and we will contact you to inform you of the approximate day of delivery.